8 WEEKS OF ONLINE SPANISH IMMERSION ADVENTURES!
Come join our teacher with only 14 friends for an incredible week of zoom meeting games, songs, art and fun while improving your Spanish listening and speaking skills! You will learn new vocabulary as you virtually travel to different Spanish speaking countries and explore their customs, food, or transportation during our weekly themes. Each student will interact with the teacher and their fellow campers in order to improve their individual Spanish skill level. Each week is independent and no two weekly adventures are the same. So join us for one or all 8 weeks and let the Spanish immersion learning fun begin!
Camp times, entering grades…
Gr 1-2 Mon-Fri 9:00-10:00am (MST)
Gr 3-5 Mon-Fri 10:30-11:30am (MST)
SPACE IS LIMITED . . . 14 STUDENTS MAX PER CLASS!
Weekly Camps: June 1 – July 24
Camp Week 1: Jun 1-5
Camp Week 2: Jun 8 – 12
Camp Week 3: Jun 15 – 19
Camp Week 4: Jun 22 – 26
Camp Week 5: Jun 29 – Jul 3
Camp Week 6: Jul 6 – 10
Camp Week 7: Jul 13 – 17
Camp Week 8: Jul 20 – 24
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Weekly Themes Such As:
- El Calendario/The Calendar
- La Familia/The Family
- Art projects, songs, games & more
- Practice conversation & listening skills in a fun, small class environment.
- We “visit” different Spanish speaking countries and learn their customs
- We “travel” to various towns and cities to broaden our global understanding.
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online camps. Only 14 spots are available.
- You may send a different student in your place. Changes must be made 24 hrs prior to the week of camp.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid week of camp.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.
“We Are Very Pleased With The Quick Progress Our Son Has Made In Your Summer Camp Program. Your Instructors Are Very Nurturing, Knowledgeable And Effective. Your Interactive, Fun Program Is The Way To Go!” —Mary Grace, Neil & Jacob (Age 4)
“Ben And Hannah Had A Great Month At Spanishtime. I Am Amazed At How Much They Learned. I Love To Listen To Them Speak Spanish To Each Other. Your Teachers, Gina, Isabel And Ale Were Wonderful And Really Connected With My Children. Ben And Hannah Had A Lot Of Fun Playing Games Like Hide And Seek And Doing Crafts – These Activities Really Helped Them To Remember The Spanish Words They Were Learning Because They Were Having So Much Fun While Doing Them.” —Leesa (Age 6), Ben (Age 6) & Hannah (Age 3)
“Hola! I Have Had A Very, Very Pleasant Experience With Spanishtime. My 3 Year Old Daughter Veronika, A Gentle Soul, Extremely Sensitive… How Happy I Am To Hear Her Talk About All Those Exiting Things They Do At School, And How Teachers NEVER Raise Their Voices, How They Play, How They Help, How They Resolve Kids’ Conflicts…All These Little Things That Make Veronika’ S Day, Keep Her Spirits Bright And Make Her Go Back To Her School WILLINGLY.” —Irina & Veronika (Age 3)
“Best Conversation Class I Have Ever Taken!” —Cindy (Adult Int/Adv)