8 WEEKS OF ONLINE SPANISH IMMERSION ADVENTURES!
*No prior Spanish required
*Each week has an independent theme
*Early Bird Pricing from, $99/week (
*Hurry, spots are filling up…(sign up for one week or all eight)
Come join our teacher with only 14 friends for an incredible week of zoom meeting games, songs, art and fun while improving your Spanish listening and speaking skills! You will learn new vocabulary as you virtually travel to different Spanish speaking countries and explore their customs, food, or transportation during our weekly themes. Each student will interact with the teacher and their fellow campers in order to improve their individual Spanish skill level. Each week is independent and no two weekly adventures are the same. So join us for one or all 8 weeks and let the Spanish immersion learning fun begin!
|Camper Ages 5-8||1 hr daily||3-4pm||$99/week (
|Camper Ages 8-11||1 hr daily||4:30-5:30pm||$99/week (
|Camper Ages 5-8||2 hrs daily||10am-12pm||$199/week (
|Camper Ages 8-11||2 hrs daily||12:30-2:30pm||$199/week (
Camps Run: Jun 6 – Jul 29
Week 1: Jun 6 – 10
Week 2: Jun 13 – 17
Week 3: Jun 20 – 24
Week 4, Jun 27 – Jul 1
Week 5, Jul 5 – 8
Week 6, Jul 11 – 15
Week 7, Jul 18 – 22
Week 8, Jul 25 – 29
Weekly Themes Such As:
- Art projects, songs, games & more
- Practice conversation & listening skills in a fun, small class environment.
- We “visit” different Spanish speaking countries and learn their customs
- We “travel” to various towns and cities to broaden our global understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
“We Are Very Pleased With The Quick Progress Our Son Has Made In Your Summer Camp Program. Your Instructors Are Very Nurturing, Knowledgeable And Effective. Your Interactive, Fun Program Is The Way To Go!” —Mary Grace, Neil & Jacob (Age 4)
“Ben And Hannah Had A Great Month At Spanishtime. I Am Amazed At How Much They Learned. I Love To Listen To Them Speak Spanish To Each Other. Your Teachers, Gina, Isabel And Ale Were Wonderful And Really Connected With My Children. Ben And Hannah Had A Lot Of Fun Playing Games Like Hide And Seek And Doing Crafts – These Activities Really Helped Them To Remember The Spanish Words They Were Learning Because They Were Having So Much Fun While Doing Them.” —Leesa (Age 6), Ben (Age 6) & Hannah (Age 3)
“Hola! I Have Had A Very, Very Pleasant Experience With Spanishtime. My 3 Year Old Daughter Veronika, A Gentle Soul, Extremely Sensitive… How Happy I Am To Hear Her Talk About All Those Exiting Things They Do At School, And How Teachers NEVER Raise Their Voices, How They Play, How They Help, How They Resolve Kids’ Conflicts…All These Little Things That Make Veronika’ S Day, Keep Her Spirits Bright And Make Her Go Back To Her School WILLINGLY.” —Irina & Veronika (Age 3)
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online camps. Only 14 spots are available.
- You may send a different student in your place. Changes must be made 24 hrs prior to the week of camp.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid week of camp.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.