Online Spanish Camps This Summer!
$25 Trail Class | No Committment!
Small individualized programs to keep kids interested and encourage participation! Kids learn through playing, art, songs, and activities meant to strengthen their Spanish literacy.
Drop into a class, No supervision needed; Keep kids occupied during this summer.
For 1 hour a day, your child will learn new vocabulary as they virtually travel to different Spanish speaking countries and explore their customs, food, or transportation during our weekly themes.
Each week is independent and no two weekly adventures are the same. So join us for one or all 8 weeks and let the Spanish immersion learning fun begin!
*MIDDLE OF SUMMER SALE! EACH WEEK ONLY $99! (Save $26) Use Coupon Code CAMP99
Camp times, entering grades…
Gr 1-2 Mon-Fri 9:00-10:00am (MST)
Gr 3-5 Mon-Fri 10:30-11:30am (MST)
Cost: $125/week or try before you buy $25/trial class
SPACE IS LIMITED . . . 14 STUDENTS MAX PER CLASS!
Weekly Themes Such As:
- El Calendario/The Calendar
- La Familia/The Family
- We “visit” different Spanish speaking countries and learn their customs
- We “travel” to various towns and cities to broaden our global understanding.
“We Are Very Pleased With The Quick Progress Our Son Has Made In Your Summer Camp Program. Your Instructors Are Very Nurturing, Knowledgeable And Effective. Your Interactive, Fun Program Is The Way To Go!” —Mary Grace, Neil & Jacob (Age 4)
“Ben And Hannah Had A Great Month At Spanishtime. I Am Amazed At How Much They Learned. I Love To Listen To Them Speak Spanish To Each Other. Your Teachers, Gina, Isabel And Ale Were Wonderful And Really Connected With My Children. Ben And Hannah Had A Lot Of Fun Playing Games Like Hide And Seek And Doing Crafts – These Activities Really Helped Them To Remember The Spanish Words They Were Learning Because They Were Having So Much Fun While Doing Them.” —Leesa (Age 6), Ben (Age 6) & Hannah (Age 3)
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online camps. Only 14 spots available.
- You may send a different student in your place. Changes must be made 24 hrs prior to the week of camp.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid week of camp.
- Lessons cancelled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.