Weekly Online Spanish Immersion Adventures!
FLASH SALE $99/Student/Week (JUNE 29 – JULY 24)
USE COUPON CODE: CAMP99
Space is Limited • 14 Students Max Per Class
Come join our teacher with only 14 friends for an incredible week of zoom meeting games, songs, art and fun while improving your Spanish listening and speaking skills! You will learn new vocabulary as you virtually travel to different Spanish speaking countries and explore their customs, food, or transportation during our weekly themes such as family and the community. Each student will interact with the teacher and their fellow campers in order to improve their individual Spanish skill level. We play games like hangman, sing songs, listen to stories and practice our verbal, written, speaking and comprehension skills in a fun, engaging, interactive zoom class! Each week is independent and no two weekly adventures are the same. So join us for one or all 8 weeks and let the Spanish immersion learning fun begin! All levels are welcome, and you can register for any week of camp that fits your schedule!
|Entering Grades 1-2||Mon-Fri||9:00-10:00 am (MST)||$125/student/week|
|Entering Grades 3-5||Mon-Fri||10:30-11:30 am (MST)||$125/student/week|
|Trial Class||*available anytime during current week||purchase for any camp||$25/student/day|
|Jun 1 – 5||Jun 29 – Jul 3|
|Jun 8 – 12||Jul 6 – 10|
|Jun 15 – 19||Jul 13 – 17|
|Jun 22 – 26||Jul 20 – 24|
|Trial Class Anytime!||Trial Class Anytime!|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Weekly Themes Such As:
- El Calendario/The Calendar
- La Familia/The Family
- Art projects, songs, games & more
- Practice conversation & listening skills in a fun, small class environment.
- We “visit” different Spanish speaking countries and learn their customs
- We “travel” to various towns and cities to broaden our global understanding.
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online camps. Only 14 spots are available.
- You may send a different student in your place. Changes must be made 24 hrs prior to the week of camp.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid week of camp.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.