Spanish Classes Online
Increase Your Spanish Fluency in a Fun, Interactive Environment • Space is Limited • 12 Students Max Per Class
Contact us today! [email protected] ♥ 480-970-8232 (call/text)
- Small class size (1:12)
- 55 Minute class, once a week
- Fun Spanish Activities
- Interactive learning environment
- Art, Music, Reading, Games and more…
Spanishtime is an Interactive Spanish Program that builds a strong foundation for your Spanish Language Journey. We teach students vocabulary through thematic units such as the neighborhood, house, and school. Students learn common phrases and grammar through our hands-on activities including art, music, reading, games and more. Students increase their conversational Spanish as each session reinforces the prior learning and enhances their language acquisition skills. We help build their confidence through our small classes which allows all students to participate and have fun!
Students will learn new vocabulary as they virtually connect with other Spanish learners in order to practice their conversational skills and increase Spanish fluency. Each student will interact with the teacher and their fellow students in order to improve their individual Spanish skill level. So join us weekly let the Spanish immersion learning fun begin!
We keep class sizes small so that all students participate. By grouping students with similar age or grade and skill level, this allows us to help he entire group advance and learn together. Each student will be met at his or her level and challenged to work on enhancing their own speaking skills while participating. By chit-chatting in a fun, safe environment, we aim to increase each student’s confidence in their own Spanish speaking abilities!
- Only $20/student/class
- Pay for the session with recurring charges in the Spanishtime app
ALL CLASSES ARE MST (AZ, USA)
Sign up for one day/time options
|Monday & Wednesday||Tuesday & Thursday|
|4:00 – 4:30 pm (MST)||4:00 – 4:30 pm (MST)|
|4:30 – 5:00 pm (MST)||4:30 – 5:00 pm (MST)|
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online classes unless canceled a week in advance.
- A limited number of spots are available.
- “No shows” count as a paid class.
- Make-up lessons are only available if another class day/time has spots open.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CALL US AT 480-970-8232 • EMAIL US [email protected]