Increase Your Spanish Fluency in a Fun, Relaxed Environment • Space is Limited
We are a Spanish Educational Resource Company. At Spanishtime we have many ways for you to build your bilingual advantage! We offer programs for all ages and sell bilingual educational products to help support your Spanish language journey.
Students practice Spanish conversation & listening skills in a fun, small class environment. While the teacher guides the conversation club in 100% Spanish, the students may respond in English and also ask questions in English. The teacher will help the students learn how to ask those questions and repeat those responses in Spanish. The idea is for students to increase their listening skills by hearing Spanish spoken and then improve their speaking skills by learning how to correctly respond without translating word for word. By chit-chatting in a fun, safe environment, we aim to increase each student’s confidence in their own Spanish speaking abilities!
MIDDLE & HIGH SCHOOL:
Teachers will guide the conversation club in 100% Spanish. The idea is for students to increase their listening skills by hearing Spanish spoken. Then, they can increase their fluency by speaking more in Spanish in a fun, relaxed environment. Each student will be met at his level and challenged to work on enhancing her own speaking skills by gaining vocabulary and participating. This club is for students who have a background in Spanish learning. It’s ok if a student cannot answer completely in Spanish, however, the intention is that the student tries and can then get help from other students and/or the teacher. This will increase the student’s overall confidence level as they improve their Spanish speaking abilities!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Art projects, songs, games & more
- Practice conversation & listening skills in a fun, small class environment.
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons:
- No Refunds for online camps. Only 14 spots are available.
- You may send a different student in your place. Changes must be made 24 hrs prior to the week of camp.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid week of camp.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.