Increase your Spanish Fluency
Hurry! Sale Ends Soon
Contact us today! email@example.com ♥ 480-970-8232 (call/text)
Private Spanish Lessons – All Students, All Levels
Learn Spanish While Having Fun! Our Spanish immersion program will unlock your student’s language abilities. Engaging lessons with art, songs, games and conversation. Virtually interact with your native speaking Spanish teacher! Private one on one Spanish lessons tailored to your student’s needs. (Or join with a friend in the same class/same level). We fit to your schedule: one time per week, twice a week, 1 hr or 1.5 hr lessons etc. Call us to schedule your day(s) and time(s) and then we set up weekly recurring payments so you pay as you go! Adjust your schedule as lessons continue to best suit your student as they learn and increase their Spanish fluency.
SCHEDULE – flexible and easy!
We meet your needs!
- One Hour Lessons
- 1, 2, 3 or more times per week
- *can extend weekly lesson time to 90 minutes or 2 hrs if desired
- flexible days/times – you tell us when you’re available and we match a teacher to your schedule
- contact us today firstname.lastname@example.org or 480-970-8232 (call/text)
COST – affordable and weekly!
Weekly recurring charges, pay as you go!
- $55/hr/student ($35/hr/additional students)
- Sibling discount 10% (for additional separate lessons, same family)
- Family discount 10% at Spanishtime Online Store for purchase of bilingual educational materials during your tutoring time with us!
- Can extend weekly lesson time to 90 minutes or 2 hrs if desired
- Cannot combine sales and discounts for tutoring services
- Trial Lesson Option – pay for one hour only (no registration fee, no obligation necessary)
Annual Registration Fee Options (upgrade for FREE cancellation)
- Standard – $35/yr/student
- Plus – $65/yr/student (includes one FREE last-minute cancellation per year)
- Family – $99/yr/family (includes one FREE last-minute cancellation per student per year)
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons
- Schedule changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Changes less than 24 hours in advance is considered a “no show” and counts as a paid lesson.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid lesson.
- Lessons cancelled by a Spanishtime Teacher always receive either a substitute teacher or credit for a make-up lesson.
- Registration fees are non-refundable.