Increase your Spanish Fluency
Private Spanish Lessons Online – All Ages, All Levels
Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org ♥ 480-970-8232 (call/text)
Powerful Spanish instruction to increase your Spanish fluency. Start learning Spanish today from a certified, native speaking teacher from around the world. We engage our students in interactive lessons to improve Spanish conversation, literacy, writing and more! Spanish private one-on-one lessons are tailored to your level whether beginner, intermediate or advanced. Flexible scheduling seven days a week and pay as go after each session is completed. It’s simple and easy, just contact us, schedule your day and time, then download the app to start your live online Spanish lessons! We also offer Spanish Conversation Clubs to improve your Spanish speaking skills. Don’t delay, contact us today so you can increase your Spanish fluency!
HOW TO REGISTER
- Contact us today (call/text) 480-970-8232
- Schedule your class day and time email@example.com
- Download the Spanishtime App on your iphone or iPad (for android users, we will do it manually)
- Begin your Spanish language journey with us.
SCHEDULES – flexible and easy!
We meet your needs!
- One Hour Lessons
- 1, 2, 3 or more times per week
- *can extend weekly lesson time to 90 minutes or 2 hrs if desired
- shorter lessons available for younger students
- flexible days/times – you tell us when you’re available and we match one of our teachers worldwide to your schedule
- Easy rescheduling of classes, just cancel 24 hrs in advance for full credit.
COST – affordable and weekly!
Pay as you go in the Spanishtime app after each lesson!
- $59/hr/student (30 min classes available upon request for our young students)
- Group Discounts available upon request
- BONUS: Clients receive 10% off at our Spanishtime Online Store
- Easy automatic payments in the app after each lesson
General Guidelines, Cancellation, and Refund Policies of Online Lessons
- Schedule changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- Changes less than 24 hours in advance is considered a “no show” and counts as a paid lesson.
- Confirm receipt of your message to assure clear communications.
- “No shows” count as a paid lesson.
- Lessons canceled by a Spanishtime Teacher will not be charged to the client
- Pre-paid fees are non-refundable. Credits given if canceled more than 24 hrs in advance.